Monday, June 21, 2010

Back

Hello readership out there in internet land.
This is getting redundant, but I do know that it has been forever since I've updated this thing. I'm going to do better now, I promise.
To get those that don't know back up to speed, this is what I've been doing since the last post:
Graduated from college, still not sure how I made it.
Went to NYC a time or two to see some good people (one special person in particular).
Looked for a job in my major (communications with a concentration in journalism), with absolutely no success.
Started painting houses again because funds are quite low.
Planned a trip to Colorado in August.
Planning on moving to the city by the end of the summer.
Thought about how I need to find a job in the city.

That's about it, more to come on all of those topics soon. If anyone still reads this thing, it's good to have ya!!! Cheers, much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment